Slovenia Local Experiences
Discover true Slovenia through our selection of local workshops and other local activities:
Culinary Worshops in Ljubljana: cook your own Slovene dinner with locals, 4 times a week in the evening, 60 €
Picking Wild Herbs – Healing Meadows, Plave village in Soca valley, Saturday at 11 am, 37 €
Traditional Local Food: Frtalja, Plave village in Soca valley, every 1st Saturday at 2 pm, 37 €
Tolminc cheese from the Upper Soca Valley, Soca valley, Monday at 11 am, Friday at 3 pm, 1 h, 15 €
Wine tasting in Goriska Brda, Goriska Brda, every day on request, 1 h, 6 €
Cherry blossom tour, Goriska Brda, Sunday and Tuesday at 9 am, 4 – 5 h, 43 €
All workshops (except the first one)
- are happening at the local farms*
- run by the locals in English (or translated into English),
- organised for small groups (7 people max, except for wine tasting where possible bigger groups),
- meeting point is always at the farm where the workshops takes place**,
- 50 % discount for children from 7 to 15 y.o., free of charge for younger children.
*If the day and time of the workshop do not suit you, please let us know and we will try to find another day for you to attend the selected workshop.
** Please specify in your reservation if you need transport to the farms where the workshops are taking place.