Who are we?
My name is Barbara Hunt Vodopivec. I was born in Slovenia and have lived in Paris, France, with my family for over four years. After working for the Slovene Tourist Office based in Brussels in promoting Slovenia in the French market, I founded in 2010 my company specializing in Activity Holidays & Short Breaks, to promote Slovenia among people who love outdoor activities, new destinations and appreciate true nature.
Visiting my website, you will find offers by different Slovene tour operators, hotels and other accommodation facilities which I fully represent. All our tours, short breaks, hiking and cycling offers have been programmed for individuals and for groups and can be changed and adapted to your needs and requirements.
Learn more about our booking/reservation system.
Please note that our offers do not include flight tickets or any other transport upon arrival in Slovenia, but it is possible to arrange this service on your behalf.
Please contact me for any information or simply to find out more about Slovenia.
Why organize your holiday in Slovenia with me?
- Born and brought up in Slovenia, I have gained in depth social and professional experience in Slovenia and I understand the culture, the people and their customs very well indeed.
- I speak fluent English and French.
- I have experience and understanding of the tourist offers in Slovenia.
- I have carefully chosen my partners based on their quality of service, reputation, reliability and friendliness.
- Our prices are very competitive and offer excellent value and quality.
- I offer you free personal tourist advice including free brochures on Slovenia.
To offer you the best and “hassle free” holidays, I work with the following leading and reputable Tourist companies and organizations:
Slovene Tourist Board, Ljubljana Tourist Office, Tourist Farms, Thermana Laško, Kompas Novo mesto, Terme Olimia, Terme Čatež, Positive sport, Helia, Roundabout, Terme Rogaska Slatina, Eurl Barret, Made in Slovenia.
My contact details:
Social Media Profiles: